To make sure we provide information you are interested in, when you're interested in it, if there are stretches of
updates you don't open, we'll automatically decrease the frequency of the updates you receive. If you like the updates,
you just need to open them to keep receiving them.
You already have a saved search with that name. If you save, you will overwrite the existing saved search. Are you sure?
Top 1️⃣0️⃣ Things You 🛑Shouldn't Do When Buying A 🏡Home #brokermac
April 30, 2020 at 9:38am | Mac Rogers
are the top 10 things you shouldn't be doing during your home search. Over the years we’ve seen so many buyers make these crucial mistakes when buying a home.
Hi my name is Mac with Albert Rogers Realty here in Castro Valley CA.
Whether you are planning on buying in Castro Valley or any place in the east bay, please make sure to not do these 10 things.
Please reach out to me or one of my team members if you’d like us to go into more detail on any of these.
1. Don’t change jobs , become self employed or quit your job.
2. Don’t buy a new car, van or truck or you may end up living in it.
3. Don’t use any charge cards or let your accounts fall
4. Don’t spend any money you have set aside for closing.
5. Don’t omit any debt or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Don’t buy any furniture even if the payment is deferred until after closing.
7. Don’t allow any additional inquiries on your credit except for insurance purposes.
8. Don’t make any large deposits or take out any
large amounts without first checking with your lender or your agent.
9. Don’t change bank accounts.
10. Don’t co-sign on a loan for anyone, no matter what.
I hope this helps, we want to make sure that you understand how the process and actually close once we help you find it.
Give us a call and we’ll be sure to give you the information you need.